Resources for Advising and Degree Planning
- Advising Hub
- General Education
- Registrar’s Office
- Articulation (resources for Transfer Students)
- Undergraduate Advising Center
Other On-Campus Resources
- Bursar's Office
- Career Services & Leadership Development (CSLD)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CPS)
- Disability Programs and Resource Center (DPRC)
- Financial Aid Office
- Institute for Civic and Community Engagement (ICCE)
- J. Paul Leonard Library
- SF Build
- Student Health Services
- Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC)
- Veterans Services
SF State’s Office of Student Financial Aid coordinates all financial aid, including financial planning, applying for funding, and dispersal dates. Additionally, all university-wide scholarship opportunities are posted to Academics Works, including eligibility requirements, application materials, and deadlines.
The College of Science and Engineering also offers a set of scholarships every Fall and Spring semester for CoSE students, which can be found on Academic Works. Some eligibility restrictions may apply. Applications must be submitted through Academic Works. For CoSE Scholarship Listings please visit the CoSE Scholarship web page.
Your department may also sponsor additional scholarship opportunities. Contact them directly for more information.