Ready to graduate?
Students are prepared for their degree when they have completed all General Education, Major, Minor (optional), and University-Wide requirements as listed on each student's Degree Progress Report.
To determine if you are ready to graduate, complete the following steps:
- Use your Degree Progress Report and your unofficial transcript to track your progress.
- Visit an advisor at the CoSE Student Success Center (CSSC) to review your GE and University-Wide requirements. This includes:
- Lower-Division GE
- Upper-Division GE
- US History and Government Requirements
- Written English Requirements
- SF State Studies
- Minimum 2.0 GPAs
- Minimum Unit Requirements
- Visit your major and minor advisor(s) (if applicable) to review your major and minor requirements. Check with your department or review the Advising tab to determine who your major advisor is.
For support verifying requirement completion or for information about the graduation application process, join us at a Graduation Workshop.